- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:To produce efficient IT graduates, who have a strong back ground in basic science, mathematics and core area IT with emphasis on problem solving.
- PEO 2:To prepare the students with strong engineering knowledge and technical competence to use techniques, skills and modern IT tools that allow them to work effectively as Information Technology professional.
- PEO 3:To inculcate the student’s professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multi-disciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO 4:To be a good citizen and cultured human being, as well as appreciate the importance of professional, ethical with social responsibilities.