Other Training Activities
- Regular Seminars are conducted to keep in touch with the recent trends in the Higher education scenario by resource persons from United States Educational Foundation in India (USEFI) – a part of U.S. Embassy, U.K. Consulate, Professors from Foreign Universities and our Alumni who have done Higher Studies and employed in India and Abroad.
- GRE/MBA Entrance exam training has been started for pre-final year degree students, from February 2005.
- This is being conducted under the expert guidance of an experienced to face various Common Entrance Examination for MBA, GRE, GMAT and also help them in performing well in campus interviews.
- This course has been extended for second year students also from the academic year 2005 – 06, based on request from the students.
- German language classes – First Level are conducted for pre-final year & 2nd year U.G. Students.
- A total of 85 students are attending in two batches.
- The students are given Merit Certificate at the end of the course. This helps them in their admissions at various universities abroad.
Performance Achievement Complimenting Training (PACT)
- Performance Achievement Complimenting Training (PACT) used to be conducted for the toppers in each semester Examination to excel in their Presentation skills, Professional Communication and to enrich their skills.
- Conducting Aptitude test on every Monday for the pre final year students to groom them for the Campus recruitment drive in their final year.
- Conducting Group Discussion department wise to find out the weaker students and train them to be effective on Group Discussions.