- An ability to conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and intrepret data
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function with Multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- A broad education necessitates to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global-political, ethical, health and safety, societal context
- A recognition to the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
- An ability to inculcate and share the knowledge of learned engineering principles and concepts.
- An ability to apply principles of engineering, basic science and mathematics to design and realize physical systems, components and processes.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:To be able to demonstrate successful application of mechanical engineering knowledge and skills for industry, public sector organizations or in their profession.
- PEO 2:Should have a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering concepts to pursue their career in higher studies and also the ability to analyze, design, synthesize, formulate and solve problems in technical aspects.
- PEO 3:To demonstrate professional and intellectual growth as leaders in their profession and community.
- PEO 4:should have an academic environment aware of excellence, written ethical codes and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.