- Knowledge of differential equations, vector calculus, complex variables, matrix theory, probability theory, semiconductor physics, physical, inorganic and organic chemistry and electronics and communication engineering.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve electrical circuit problems.
- To design electronic circuits and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- To design analog and digital communication systems.
- An ability to visualize and work on laboratories.
- Able to use modern simulation tools like cadence, matlab,pspice, Xilinx and evaluate the design.
- Knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Understanding the impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of Contemporary issues.
- Develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
- Develop confidence to analyze a problem and design embedded system.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: To prepare students to excel in postgraduate programmes or to be successful in industry / technical profession through global, rigorous education. To prepare students to practice and innovate recent fields in the specified program.
- PEO 2: To provide students with a strong foundation in mathematical, Scientific and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems.
- PEO 3: To provide students with a strong practical knowledge required to design and test a system. To provide students with a strong knowledge in the fields of electronic and communication.
- PEO 4: To train students with good scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real time problems.
- PEO 5: To inculcate the students in professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context. To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.