- The graduate must have good communication skills.
- To make the students to have basic knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Basic engineering subjects like Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- The students can design AC and DC machines and study their thermal behavior and also able to understand the various types of power system issues and the protection methods.
- The graduates will be familiar with computational skills to use software, websites, and technical journals to get themselves exposed to global and social issues.
- The graduates will have an ability to identify, formulate and to design solution using upcoming technologies and engineering tools for various electricity issues emerging day to day.
- The graduates are expected to have ability to design a network for a desired performance within the economic, environmental, ethical, safety and sustainability constraints.
- To make the graduates understand professional ethics and responsibility to the society.
- Students must be able to have a clear understanding of the managerial functions like planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling. Students will also gain some basic knowledge on international aspect of management.
- The graduates must be trained such that they are able to work in teams of inter disciplinary areas.
- The graduates will be able to implement the most advanced power electronic devices for designing speed control circuits, power system networks, robotics and satellites.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:To prepare students for successful careers in core/software industry that meets the needs of global standards.
- PEO 2:To impart students with a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering concepts to prepare them to pursue their higher studies and also to develop the ability among students to analyze, design, synthesize, formulate and solve problems in technical aspects.
- PEO 3:To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO 4:To promote student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.