- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues, and
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: To prepare graduates for advanced education in Civil Engineering and related fields and for professional licensure.
- PEO 2: Engage in life-long learning through independent study and by participating in Professional Conferences, Workshops, Seminars or Continuing education.
- PEO 3: To peruse knowledge and create awareness in the aspects of civil engineering and applying it by understanding design concepts usage of various codes of practices through technical skills, steam work embedded in their minds.
- PEO 4: Developing the infrastructure facilities by utilizing the available waste materials and minimizing the natural resources without disturbing the environment for the betterment of people in the world.
- PEO 5: Graduates should be capable of identifying analyzing and finding the solution for practical civil engineering problems in ethical manner by knowing their sense of responsibilities towards the society.
- PEO 6: To provide the students with flying colors of knowledge in various aspects of subjects like mathematics and scientific subjects to analyze the data by conducting the experiments through communication effectively.