- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:To produce efficient Computer Science graduates, who have a strong back ground in basic science, mathematics and core area Computer Science engineering with emphasis on problem solving.
- PEO 2:To provide a “hands” approach to engineering, so that our graduates develop an understanding of engineering and practices which makes them to motivate for higher studies..
- PEO 3:To prepare the students with strong engineering knowledge and technical competence to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools that allow them to work effectively as Computer Science professional.
- PEO 4:To inculcate the student’s professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multi-disciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO 5:To be a good citizen and cultured human being, as well as appreciate the importance of professional, ethical with social responsibilities.